Friday, December 5, 2008

Problem Solved?

"Whenever I see girls and boys selling lanterns on the street I remember the child on the manger as he sleep whenever there are people giving gifts exchanging cards I believe that Christmas is always in their heart..." It was the very first song I've heard this morning, reminded me that Christmas is fast approaching. I then remembered to buy presents for my God children and loved ones not because I wanted to receive something in return but because I'm used to it and I love the way they say or express their gratitude. Honestly I don't have enough money to buy expensive gifts though I'd love to. I usually gave simple yet heartily made gifts customize cups, pillows, t-shirts, cards and so on as birthday and Christmas present but for a change, I want something new and unique.

As I was walking inside the mall this afternoon, I've seen lots of possible gifts such as toys and things with nice and super unique designs. How I wish they were as cheap as I want them to be. Sitting on the bench, I saw this young boy holding a balloon with a written message "Mom and Dad love you so much... happy birthday". Upon entering the department store I've seen lots of small red banners with the word SALE written on it. An idea came up to me; I will make customize colorful flags for my family and friends and have them printed with "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year" or anything nice since I still have lots of extra art and craft materials. I will just buy affordable candies, toys and clothes for my God children since they will appreciate those much.

Oh how I wish I could be as generous and as abundant as the legendary Santa Claus; so that giving and bringing gifts of every deserving ones on Christmas Eve is not a problem anymore.

No comments: